Thursday, December 18, 2008

meh hee ko

Mexico was fun. It was a nice weather change from the coming Utah freeze.


















I thought the road signs were hilarious. There were no words, just pictures. Instead of FALLING ROCKS you got this picture of a car almost being demolished. There were more, many more, but I won't post them. I don't think some people have my same sense of humor.










No matter where we travel, it always seems like our destination is a water body. The camera couldn't capture this sunset, but it was lovely. And nobody on the beaches. I give it another 25 years and Mexico is ruined by American tourism agencies.

Boys like to play in the dirt. Men like to play in the sand.

5 comments:

melissamay said...

I think all major Mexican cities have those beautiful Christus statues... man the U.S. needs to spruce things up a litte.

Joanie said...

Great photos of you and Jake. I love the one of you two lying down. You have that Cheshire-cat grin that I love so much.
{Hugs}
YLA

Sarah E Boucher said...

I love Mexico! Just a good place to play and maybe get attacked and mugged...but always fun. I don't quite have your sense of adventure (a.k.a ability to sleep in a car or on the side of the road on an air mattress for days at a time) but I really do love to go place...just comfortably! I loved my time in Mexico, the people are amazing, and you are right, mostly it's still untainted my tourists. I hope at least parts of it stay that way.

Strommer Family said...

How lucky to go to Mexico...I bet it was beautiful...Keep having fun and stay close to church too girlie girl!! ;)

Mom and Dad said...

You kids take such neat pics! Thanks for sharing! Love the "local color" of the shops and road signs. Wayne says the sand in the air in the sunset is a classic. Wonderful!!
Somehow I missed this blog the other night when I was looking.
Love ya!!!