Sunday, October 12, 2008

Everything I know, I learned from kombuchakamp.blogspot.com



So I've been having this juicy affair with Kombucha tea for the past few months now, but it's too expensive to buy it as much as I crave it! I found a lady around here that grows her own and has extra cultures or SCOBY (Symbiotic Colony Of Bacteria and Yeast). It looks like a big mushroom top that you put in with the tea mixture, and now I've produced a couple of my own. Jake and I are lovin' it!




Jake and I have been saving every glass-bottled drink that we buy so that we can separate the teas into different flavors. We're continuing our search for more gigantic mason jars so that we can have the kind of supply we really want.

3 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

Nice. Are you sure it isn't a bit fermented? Would give it a nice buzz...

Suz said...

I love it! I am so glad you found someone who fits you so well!

janet said...

I wanna try it! You two were MFEO.