Everywhere we went we saw berries. They grow wild all over the place! They pretty much take over the fences and create a green wall between the road and someone's property. Nobody even picks these guys! There are just too many to eat!!!!
We found another place on the side of the road our second night and when we woke up in the morning we were staring up at more blackberries. It was awesome!
I think I ate more berries that day than I have in my entire life! YUM.
1 comment:
Uncle Tom & Aunt Bonnie lived in Oregon when he first got out of college, and they loved the berries. In fact, their son David the premier dentist still lives in the Pacific northwest, and Bonnie can tell you stories about going "berrying" up there, wearing gloves for the thorns and watching out for bees and other flying stingers.
Post a Comment