Saturday, July 26, 2008

CHA CHA


So have you HEARD about ChaCha? I don't mean the mean ballroom groove. I mean the new Q&A business venture. If your phone does text messaging, you can text any question you want to C-H-A-C-H-A or 242-242. They have REAL people looking up the answers to these questions and responding to you. No joke! You can be camping in the middle of the dessert and text Cha Cha a question like, "How much saltier is the Great Salt Lake compared to the Ocean?" And they'll text you the perfect mathematical answer, along with a little bit of a human response like, "wow, I wouldn't want a mouthful of that!"

I guess these people receive 20 cents for every question they respond to. And NO, they don't sell your number to mailing lists-- we already texted and asked them for the answer. Anyway, I was just impressed with this new idea that somebody had and put into action. CHA CHA!

6 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

Makes me wanna try it out...I'll see what random question I can come up with. What did you ask them?

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I'm so excited that I found your blog!!! I hope you guys are doing well!

-Emerson

Strommer Family said...

That sounds really cool!! Keep up the updates!! ;)

Cody said...

Sarie! Yes, Jake got a bike too.... it's super manly and flashy. We're excited to see you this weekend!

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

Hey Cody, This is Julianna 'Julz' Kartchner don't know if you remember me from taylor, AZ. If you have my 480 number call me. I guess you've changed your number.or e-mail me. reachjulianna@yahoo.com

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

sorry, when I did my last post I ment to also say happy belated anniversary. well take care and good luck on the next year.