It's official. I'm a commuter. Today was my first day of work-- in Salt Lake. As I left at 5:00 p.m. my mind was wandering, reflecting on my morning and I was smiling to myself. Then all of a sudden I was wishing I had stuck the camera in my purse to catch this moment, not because it was wonderful, but because the exactness of angles caught my attention really fast. I found myself surrounded on each side of the car, in a perfectly symmetrical pattern, by four smelly semi=trucks! Very smelly! Since I had to use the 4-70 A/C (in other words, our car doesn't have air conditioning) I was huffing and puffing the whole way home.
It was just too odd to me, how these trucks were perfectly aligned with each other, and me in the middle of them. Boring story? Sorry, that's the life of a commuter.
2 comments:
Congrats on the new job! Where are you working? Hopefully it won't be a semi-sandwich everyday ...
Not boring..just mildly funny!!
Post a Comment