Many do not know this, but Jake and I met on Earth Day, 2006. This has always been a special day for me, who knows why???? I found an old journal entry of mine from the 5th grade and it went something like this: Today is Earth Day and I saw a full double rainbow. How many people get to see double rainbows? I feel lucky.

I know Arbor Day is for planting trees, so today I'll just hug one.
THANK A TREE TODAY!
5 comments:
I'm just thankful you guys met :)
Love, Beth
That is an absolutely awesome picture!!
Trees are great!...and then there are clouds, flowers, ROCKS (with stripes), birds, well...you know the drill...wonderful mother nature! You two had a double rainbow at your wedding open house...definitely your sign! Put the humming bird feeders out today...they're already dive bombing!
Love and miss you, too!
Yay for Earth Day!!!!!!! We miss you guys. Come hang out! hehe.
Hey Cody! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog-I tried to leave one on yours and I couldn't figure out where to do it. Anyway, do you remember my old cell phone number? I want to catch up with you somehow, but I'm not sure what to do. Let me know when I can see yer bunz cuz I miss them!
Post a Comment