If you look closely, you can see all the girls walking on the sand in their heels. Image, and especially first impressions are very important in Korea.
Cody at the beach.... not her scooter.
We actually got to see people surfing! But unlike Hawaii, they were covered from head to toe in wet suits. That just doesn't sound like much fun.
We also went to the fish market. No matter how dead everything is at these places, everything always seems so bright! Well, other than the black & white picture we took!
A fisherman's boat.
A fisherman.
For the bus ride home we stopped to get some travel snacks. I bought a Korean drink called McCol, thinking it would taste something like Cola. It's always an adventure with these types of things so when I cracked the lid on the bottle I made a joke. At that same moment something started to smell like refried beans. I said "I hope that's not my drink that smells like beans!" Jake and I laughed and then I took a drink.... my drink tasted EXACTLY like refried BEANS! I got through half the bottle before I admitted that it just wasn't worth the dollar I spent.
And after a big trip with little showering, Jake's hair becomes very manageable. Like play-doh.
2 comments:
I love the playdough hair, but not as much as the refried beans cola. that is totally disgusting-- and for some reason, I want to have a taste-- just a small sip.
So, today Aaron and I watched No Reservations with Catherine Zetta-Jones. And the main guy (very handsome and charismatic) reminded me of Jake. Take that as a compliment. Later skaters.
Hey guys! I love your blog! Jake fits right in with the Koreans balancing the wood on his head. I always see Koreans trying to balance things from wood to trash-usually on their scooters or those carts they pull around.
Post a Comment