Friday, December 21, 2007

Who misses summertime?

Okay, 'Tis the Season and bla blah blah but who misses the Summer? Here are just a few daydreams we had this week....


CAMPING
Who doesn't love camping? Plus, Jake's gourmet meal cooking follows from the kitchen to the campfire.

BOAT RIDES
This is me and Jake in 30 years, if we're lucky.

SUMMER JAMMING
Ben, Jake and Dave setting up music outside. Doesn't this picture just look warm?!

PETTINGILL'S FRUIT STAND
Beautiful apples and delicious peaches from the Davis orchard in northern Utah!

BARE FOOTIN'
Flip flops, slippers, sandals, whatever you wanna call 'em. They're great and everybody needs a pair.

HANGIN' OUT
This was one of the happiest tourists I've ever seen. I real beach beauooty!

And my favorite.... SURFING
The ocean is so relaxing and healing. Plus Jake looks hot with a surfboard.

5 comments:

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Oh, all these "warm" photos... I miss summertime!!!!! I've been so chilled all week that I've been yearning to go to Hawaii. :) Cindy

aaron said...

Ahh summertime! I thought I'd miss the snow if I ever moved somewhere really warm...but I was wrong. Why does anyone live where it snows?? Just take a ski trip once a year and call it good. What up CoCo - nice pong table. I'll put money down I can take Jake left-handed.

Joanie said...

OK, so I will be the I-love-snow-person! After spending 25 years in non-snowy California, I am glad to be back where I have snow for Christmas AND a good part of the winter.

Unknown said...

You're so cute and thin!!!! Juan and I are hoping to move to Cali soon where it's summer 24/7!!! HOORAY!

How do you stay so thin? I'm forever a yo-yo!

Dianne said...

MCKone-Why didn't you tell me you were behind me taking a picture of me in my swimsuit??? I would of turned and waved...Dianne (Emily's mom) P.S. Loved all the pictures of the temples and Buddas-reminds me of when I lived in Singapore. You won't meet more wonderful people than the Asian people! Good memories!