Monday, December 17, 2007

O Christmas Tree!

Here we are decorating our very first Christmas Tree! Since everything in Korea is automatically smaller, we had to put our little tree atop a little dresser to make the whole thing seem more majestic when entering the room.


We had to get passport photos taken for obvious work-related reasons and Jake's picture looked so cute that I had to make a little heart ornament out of it. Sometime last week it disappeared from the tree and nobody in the house seems to know what happened to it....
Did you notice how 'O CHRISTMAS TREE' started playing in the background during Jake's video-- not even planned!

Now that I know our cute little camera takes short videos and now that I've figured out how to put them on the computer I'm probably going to over-do it! Videos are just so much fun! And as soon as I figure out how to "spruce up" a blog page we will probably all look back at the beginning of boucherbombshell, August 2007, and laugh at my amatuerly mundane blog skills!

2 comments:

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

That's my favorite rendition of O Christmas Tree! Isn't it the Charles Ghiraldi version? Love it! Cindy

Mom and Dad said...

I absolutely love your tree and decorating it with beach glass! I love your ward Christmas activity with the kiddies and then the Taco Bell guy.
You both look wonderful!!
Thank you so much for sharing.
Mum & Pop