I received some great comments about the infamous Duck Face and I think people wanted a closer picture of the beard! We were riding our bikes around one day and his beard looked so RED that I had to take a picture. Yes, I let him get away with a pretty nasty look for a while but he is now shaved. He's my sexy hot stuff! Am I allowed to use the word sexy on a blog?
1 comment:
I like the red beard (wasn't that a pirate?). Our Grampy had a red beard too. It runs in the family.
Anyway... can one of you shoot me an email at rosehaven_cottage@yahoo.com from your preferred (and most checked) email address? My photo agency has accepted one of the photos of you two under the rainbow at your Aloha open house as part of their latest collection. I need to get model releases signed by you both. I think the photo being accepted is quite appropriate since I received your sweet thank you card. Cindy
Post a Comment