Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Cody Singing "MaMa"
So I didn't know Jake was taking a video of me. He always acts like he's taking a picture so I sit there and pose for a long time doing nothing. It's one way he amuses himself. This time he wanted an "action shot" and again, hid the fact that he was taking a video. Jake even has one or two incriminating videos that could get me in a fist fight with a couple of people. Here's me embarrassing myself singing a song that Jake listened to a million times in two days. The song is called "ma ma" and it's done by a foreign guy with a thick accent so I was trying to make fun of the song. It was a cold day with nothing much to do. Why do I post some embarrassing video of me, you ask? Well, what is a blog good for if you don't get a laugh in once in a while?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh......she misses her MaMa! I miss you, too! ...smile!
You crack me up Cody!! I miss you!!:)
HAHA...this is why we are friends :) I miss you and really wish you lived close by again.
This is EXACTLY why we all love Cody! I watched it three times and laughed my head off... especially at Jake saying, "wait, do it again!"
I love you Cody.
So I'm just wondering if you're missing me as much as I've been missing you? Hmmmm...
Post a Comment